Monday, June 14, 2010

_NASAAmes2010PSTI

What Challenges did you work on today?
We have started to create our mission patches and made good brain storms for our lesson plan.
I believe this is a great team for me to be on and I know we will do great on 25th.

:We went through a few exercises about how we would make assessment on surviving on an asteroid for five days. My team quickly thought about interesting and innovating ways for us to make our survival. Question such as :" How much resources will we be allowed to use, what are the calculations and measurements to move away from comet that threaten are space shuttle?". The main focus for our survival was team work .

The resources that we will allow our students to use will be something along the lines to were they can build their survival habitat: tape, maybe cardboard can be used? its still on the blue print. I don't know about the measurements to move away from the comet but I was thinking maybe we can have a full life scale of a graph on floor of the class room in order for the students to see what angles they have to go by to reach the asteroid.
I think we might go over the building of the habitat for our students to survive for the five days.


Individual achievement?
: I am staying on track with my teams and I doing the work that is given to me, however I take the initiative when needed.


Plus Deltas(Change)
What were the positives ?
:
were getting a lot good ideas around the board and we are ready to start on our lesson

What things should change?
: maybe try to not go into too much detials too quckily- we need to get a general view of what we are doing.

Snaps(Cool things about your team members)
:
Aaron : he is open mind and asks great questions

Kelly: She strong willed and seems to have the desire to create new ideas

Elisa:She is always asking good questions to keep the team on topic

Lauren: She has great ways of expressing her ideas

Rosa: She seems to be a good mentor for all us

Self:I get my team on the right track and try to keep everyone on the same page

No comments:

Post a Comment